Categories

Thursday 1 January 2015

Look back 2014, Welcome 2015

A year 2014 was great for me and for Germany too. The World Cup winner, Berlin wall fall 25th anniversary and many more. I hope this year brings the same happiness and success. Two of my New Year 2014 resolutions were:
1. Read 15 novels
2. Visit at least 3 countries.

I only managed to read 8 books in 2013 but this year, since I got a kindle, I have become unstoppable. Even I can't stop myself :P.  By the way, if you are looking for a birthday gift for someone who loves reading, get Kindle. 

Goodreads loves overachiever, so do I. 
Goodreads congratulating me for reading more. 
Small things make me happy. At the moment, I am #1 best reviewer and #2 top reviewer from Nepal in Goodreads. Here is the screenshot :)

Let's look at the books I read this year:
Lots of Sidney Sheldon, right? :D. Well, I can't resist him. You can read all my reviews in my blog under 'Book Review' section. To find out more and if you love books like I do, here is where you should hang out: Goodreads.

Visited Countries
1. Germany: Hannover, Hamburg, Berlin, Köln and Düsseldorf
Holocaust Memorial, Berlin
2. Netherlands
One of the most popular places in Amsterdam- 'a' for Amsterdam
3. Czech Republic: Prague
Checking out Prague City

4. Denmark: Copenhagen

Enjoying the sun in Nyhavn, Copenhagen 

5. France: (Unfortunately, I haven't written a post about France yet but I promise to do it soon)
Eiffel Tower- I just love this picture
Again, Happy New Year everyone! Here is the video of New Year 2015 celebration in Berlin:

No comments:

Post a Comment